To tell you the truth, I never thought anyone would ever read my blog. Afterall, all it contains is unholy quantities of pure crap. I suffer from sub-normal writing ability, constant and pervasive paranoia, fondness for wildly implausible scenarios and severely under-developed sense of humour (someone please contradict me!). Still I am humbled and happy at the “Degree of Randomness” bar hitting the 500 mark. So I just wanted to thank everybody (my mom, my dad, Chapra wale uncle, Rinki didi ki saas ke bete ki mausi, everybody) for encouraging me. I know you think its too early(500…huh! I get that like everyday 8) ). But f*** you :D. Here’s my thank you list:
- Thank you my anonymous readers. You never leave a comment (I not so secretly hate that :P). I know I have warped your fragile little minds. I know you feel “What the hell is this guy doing. WTF am I doing here when I could be reading Nigam’s blog.” I know you stumble upon my posts hoping for a good read, only to find the bar lowered a little more. I thank you for you patience. I thank your internet sponsors for providing you with so much online time that you have nothing better to do :P.
- Thank you DVD (aka Anachronous Indian). You were my first and best critic. Thank you for commenting on my singing skills. I am sure it brought more traffic to the blog (any publicity is good publicity!). Thank you for making me realize my pathetic writing skills and in turn diverting me towards more random stuff. I love doing it. To you I present the not so coveted title of my “Follower No. 1” 😀
- Thank you Nigam for being so generous with your comments. I am pretty sure that I contributed over 2K hits to your blog, while never commenting. Ever. Though our conversations have more smilies than text, I still appreciate it. (I wonder if you too had to resort to cheap thank you posts to divert traffic to you blog and garner 11K hits :P)
- Thank you Swayam for adding me to your blog roll. For anyone who is preparing for MBA or MS, I suggest a daily read of atleast one of Swayam’s post. I cannot confirm if you would be able to figure out what the poems mean, but it would prepare you for any vocab questions you might face in any of the exams. Trust me. I understood the meaning of ‘ennui’ while reading something from her blog. FMS 2010, Bang!! Straight question:D.
- Thank you Abhishek. Your blog happens to send the maximum references to mine :P.
Thank you everybody. I promise to keep on churning senseless, content-less and logic-less (is that a word?) posts. Keep reading :).
P.S: I would appreciate if you could rate my posts. Not that I want to improve, but atleast get off you asses people 😀