There are times in your life when everything is perfect. It is calm, peaceful. You have all you need. You are happy. You want that period to remain frozen in time. The only downside is, how so ever hard you want that moment to stay suspended, it passes away, quickly. It is perfectly okay if you have problems. I mean then you atleast have friends or your support group to look forward to. What if its not all that simple. What if the cause for the turmoil is bad luck. I have not been in the the most pleasent of moods recently. I do not want to delve into discussions about it, primarily because the very reason I am writing the post right now is to take my mind off it. I was just thinking of some hypothetical WHAT IF situations and here’s what I came up with:
- What if Bhalu gets into a committed relationship with a simple sati savitri types girl. No more cursing, no more swearing. No more f$%^ you bi*&^(%. What if he starts listening to hindi songs (no more Indestructible!). What if he used a moisturizer once in a while to protect us from all the dead skin he leaves behind :P. What if he turns into a Sata Savitra types Aabla Nar (the enfeebled man).
- What if Mainu bathe everyday :D. What if he followed the path of cleanliness. Would it still mean that the scenario of him getting married (ever!) is never plausible. If he does get married (hypothetically ofcourse :D), would his children be disfigured, unhygienic mutants forced to live in the sewers and allowed to come out only during the nights to scavenge food!
- What if Fuckoo gave up the satanic bull crap. What if he realizes the fact that the probability of him being involved in an unholy matrimony with the dark lords and raise babies with them was a stupid, stupid idea. What if he reverts back to the same reatively sane (pre fuckoo) boy that he used to be :P.
- What if Jain and Mittal put on some weight. What if they realised that size-zero isn’t “IN” for males.
- What if Sakki Baby got his balls back. What if there was a way to prevent the sudden transition he underwent from normal (pre-commitment) to Mr Mushy, coochie cooing his way at every opportunity (post commintment) :D. What if for once I kicked his ass at HALO rather than the other way around.
Suddenly, I feel much better. Light. I wonder what would happen if these scenarios came true. Sometimes I wonder if I wonder too much :P.